- There's no debating it - if you drop a bar of soap in a prison shower you will be viciously raped by another man... maybe a few men even. 3 months ago
- I hate when I'm watching a porn and the guy in it starts acting like a jerk. The girl is nice enough to screw him, so no need to be rude. 10 months ago
- @AndrewTLeBlanc Never pay for the label! Generic brands are just as effective. 10 months ago
- It's unfortunate, but the lamest person at a wedding is most often the minister. 10 months ago
- It disturbs me to be sharing a family sized box of condoms with my mother, especially when she charges me for half but uses most of them! 1 year ago
- I'm sure there's worse things in life than not being able to finish while doing a stand-up 69er... I'm just not sure what they are. #shame 1 year ago
- There's no casual way to end up in a stand-up 69er position with your lover. It needs to be thoroughly discussed and scheduled beforehand. 1 year ago
- What's everyone's favorite laxative brand? Best bang for your buck? 1 year ago
- I'm never surprised when I see a picture of a missing person. People who go missing often resemble the type of person that would go missing. 1 year ago
- Had to find out the hard way, but if a guy invites you over to his place to wrestle, it's a trick! 1 year ago
- We need to relieve ourselves!
- Locker Room Culture
- Murder is never the answer
- 69ing – a laughing matter or a relevant sexual activity?
- Are pubic hair trends still a trend?
- A letter of complaint to the Library Manager
- There’s no such thing as a walk of shame
- When does public masturbation cross the line?
Q & A of the Week
@BottleExchange asks via Twitter - After intercourse with a woman, is it unreasonable to ask her to reimburse you for the cost of the condom?
Answer - Full reimbursement is going too far, but as a gentleman who believes in equality, I think asking her to go dutch is fair.