- Strange women on the bus don't take it as a compliment when you tell them you like to think of them when you masturbate. #TipsForGuys 56 minutes ago
- Sex on TV is unrealistic! From kissing to penetration in a mater of seconds. We all know the woman needs a few minutes to become lubricated! 2 hours ago
- @PortCityFinlay Celebrating my right to sexual freedom! In particular - pursuing attractive females who are of the legal age on consent. 2 hours ago
- If someone tells you your lunch looks good, is it necessary to say Thanks, or is it ok just to tell them to mind their own fucking business? 1 day ago
- Any adult toy store that has a 'you break it, you buy it' policy isn't an establishment that I'm interested in doing business with. 3 days ago
- When in the presence of a Hawaiian, never leave your pants unattended, unless you want to re-buy them at a thrift shop later in the day. 5 days ago
- The staff parties at drug and alcohol rehab centers must be LEGENDARY! 1 week ago
- It's amazing that you can send an email to a stranger, telling them to fuck off, and basically face no repressions whatsoever. #technology 1 week ago
- #TipsForGuys - Even if you say it with a smile, asking a breastfeeding woman if you can "have some too" is considered rude and invasive. 1 week ago
- If you're man enough to have sex with a woman, you should be man enough to ask her for bus fare so you can get home the next morning. 1 week ago
- We need to relieve ourselves!
- Locker Room Culture
- Murder is never the answer
- 69ing – a laughing matter or a relevant sexual activity?
- Are pubic hair trends still a trend?
- A letter of complaint to the Library Manager
- There’s no such thing as a walk of shame
- When does public masturbation cross the line?
Q & A of the Week
@BottleExchange asks via Twitter - After intercourse with a woman, is it unreasonable to ask her to reimburse you for the cost of the condom?
Answer - Full reimbursement is going too far, but as a gentleman who believes in equality, I think asking her to go dutch is fair.