- RT @SteveStfler: BRUH 😂 http://t.co/rQNMI1ZPMC 10 hours ago
- If you're out to dinner with a group of friends, one of these friends is likely to ask if there's any specials. This person is a loser. 1 day ago
- Having a bowel movement while wearing a trench coat must be next to impossible!#TGIF 1 day ago
- The only realistic way to get out of serious debt is through gambling on games of chance and betting on underdogs in professional football. 1 day ago
- It doesn't matter what room I'm in, I'm often the least hardest worker in it... Unless, of course, a Hawaiian is present. 2 days ago
- No one should have to whack off or finger themselves on their birthday. Hopefully @MikeODell21 can meet someone special. 4 days ago
- If someone is going to the bathroom and they won't tell you if it's number one or two it's clear that it's a two... Or possibly a three. 4 days ago
- Just when you're starting to think it's going to be a great day, then you get burned by some scum bag at the library. Late fees my ass!!! 4 days ago
- Not that I've done this, but if I masturbate to the thought of myself masturbating, does it mean I'm gay for myself? 4 days ago
- Hey @MikeODell21, your brother @NigelMather13 tells me it's your birthday. Be sure to treat yourself. 4 days ago
- We need to relieve ourselves!
- Locker Room Culture
- Murder is never the answer
- 69ing – a laughing matter or a relevant sexual activity?
- Are pubic hair trends still a trend?
- A letter of complaint to the Library Manager
- There’s no such thing as a walk of shame
- When does public masturbation cross the line?
Q & A of the Week
@BottleExchange asks via Twitter - After intercourse with a woman, is it unreasonable to ask her to reimburse you for the cost of the condom?
Answer - Full reimbursement is going too far, but as a gentleman who believes in equality, I think asking her to go dutch is fair.