- When's the last time you were truly flabbergasted? For me, I think it was the time I walked in on my mom and her boyfriend 69ing. 3 hours ago
- If you're an active player of the #McDonaldsMonopoly game it's likely that you're either obese or on the verge of being obese. 1 day ago
- Went to a swing joint with my friend Charles tonight. Turns out there was 9 dudes there and one overweight prostitute. I waited in the car. 1 day ago
- Watching a porn and eating a plate of eggs. A little bit of culture is good for all of us. @Pornhub 3 days ago
- @realDonaldTrump Do your hotels offer a racially tolerant environment? 3 days ago
- It's none of my business that my hairdresser is gay, I just wish I knew about it before I accepted an invitation to his pool party. 1 week ago
- Everyone does too much coke sometimes. 1 week ago
- @Chris__Glenn You still grinding Chris? Looking forward to catching you on the big screen. 1 week ago
- Never pass up the opportunity to discredit a small business owner in front of a large crowd, especially if the media is there. 1 week ago
- Seriously considering making a donation to some type of women's organization. Who knows, maybe I'll get a blow job out of it. #GiveBack 1 week ago
- We need to relieve ourselves!
- Locker Room Culture
- Murder is never the answer
- 69ing – a laughing matter or a relevant sexual activity?
- Are pubic hair trends still a trend?
- A letter of complaint to the Library Manager
- There’s no such thing as a walk of shame
- When does public masturbation cross the line?
Q & A of the Week
@BottleExchange asks via Twitter - After intercourse with a woman, is it unreasonable to ask her to reimburse you for the cost of the condom?
Answer - Full reimbursement is going too far, but as a gentleman who believes in equality, I think asking her to go dutch is fair.