It Doesn’t Stay in Vegas
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Hosting a hot dog social tonight. If you desire exotic condiments, you must supply them yourself. No racist attitudes. 15 hours ago
- This man is a true inspiration to those of us who do chores and odd jobs for a living - youtube.com/watch?v=Ojc02O… 17 hours ago
- It's been days since I had sexual contact with someone other than myself. I'm interested in meeting a very open minded woman who owns a car. 1 day ago
- RT @ImmorallyFixate: I'm actually a pretty nice guy once you get to fuck me. 1 day ago
- @AndrewTLeBlanc Some claim he's unfairly discriminated against because he's uncircumcised. To each their own, I suppose. 1 day ago
- Mom was supposed to be in the kitchen boiling my eggs but she just walked in on me masturbating while laying in a fresh pile of laundry :( 1 day ago
- That scene from the movie Wild Things when Kevin Bacon exposes his penis was completely unnecessary, but people are still captivated by it. 1 day ago
- RT @PortCityFinlay: Either I just reported an incredibly drunk driver or an above average female Asian driver. Who can tell? 1 day ago
- @BottleExchange Considering most of them use it as a front to sexually harass teenagers, ABSOLUTELY NOT! 1 day ago
- It's time to do away with bathrooms for opposite genders. There should only be separate bathrooms for urinating and bowel movements. #TGIF 1 day ago
Q & A of the Week
@BottleExchange asks via Twitter - After intercourse with a woman, is it unreasonable to ask her to reimburse you for the cost of the condom?
Answer - Full reimbursement is going too far, but as a gentleman who believes in equality, I think asking her to go dutch is fair.