It Doesn’t Stay in Vegas
- RT @Fleshlight: "7 Foods for Better Sex" f-lig.ht/1lYETN2 3 days ago
- Is a 1st date too soon to ask someone what medications they're on, or if they have a family history of mental illness? #DatingAdvice 3 days ago
- I often see couples enjoying a meal together in the food court at the mall and wonder what sexual positions they enjoy doing together. 3 days ago
- @BottleExchange Asian plumbers certainly can't. Figure out how to do the job yourself or you'll end up with a lawsuit on your hands. 4 days ago
- Apparently yogurt is a good remedy for yeast infections. Another interesting fact to discuss during a first date I suppose. #DatingAdvice 6 days ago
- Earlier this morning I was involved in an incident where I called a janitor a cock sucking cum swallower and am now starting to regret it. 6 days ago
- Similar to joining an outlaw motorcycle club, once you begin a career as a mattress salesman you're stuck for life. There's no getting out. 6 days ago
- Fenway park is a dump! Let's stop pretending it's something it isn't. #RedSox 1 week ago
- If you're man enough to have sex with a woman, you should be man enough to ask her for bus fare so you can get home the next morning. #NFL 1 week ago
- Break the ice by sending your crush a photograph of your scrotum. Women like men who are confident about their bodies. #DatingTips 1 week ago
- We need to relieve ourselves!
- Locker Room Culture
- Murder is never the answer
- 69ing – a laughing matter or a relevant sexual activity?
- Are pubic hair trends still a trend?
- A letter of complaint to the Library Manager
- There’s no such thing as a walk of shame
- When does public masturbation cross the line?
Q & A of the Week
@BottleExchange asks via Twitter - After intercourse with a woman, is it unreasonable to ask her to reimburse you for the cost of the condom?
Answer - Full reimbursement is going too far, but as a gentleman who believes in equality, I think asking her to go dutch is fair.