It Doesn’t Stay in Vegas
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Just like everyone else on this planet, senior citizens must earn my respect. Also, I don't agree with them getting special discounts. 22 hours ago
- Was just kicked out of Victoria's Secret after being accused of having a noticeable erection. In my defense, I've had much larger erections. 22 hours ago
- 5 minutes - The maximum acceptable amount of time to do coke in a public washroom. The urinary needs of others must be respected! 1 day ago
- Sometimes when I find out a person has kids, I can't help but wonder "under what circumstances could this person have possibly had sex?" 1 day ago
- The search history on my mother's computer is very unsettling. What a hypocrite she is for insulting my stance on daily masturbation. 1 day ago
- @helayneexplains @BellagioLV I've had far too many encounters that I don't remember due to being under the influence. Have fun in #Vegas! 1 day ago
- I wonder how many dudes have straight up blown another dude to the point of ejaculation in a crowded movie theater? People can be so vulgar. 2 days ago
- A sexual relationship between two Hawaiians would be difficult due to their high degree of laziness. They're not generous lovers. 2 days ago
- @AndrewTLeBlanc Find some influential members of the local minority community to testify on your behalf. No jury wants to be seen as racist. 2 days ago
- Going to #Vegas this summer? 'It Doesn't Stay in Vegas - The Saga of The Unorthodox Gentleman' is a must read - amzn.to/QzyHvg 2 days ago
Q & A of the Week
@BottleExchange asks via Twitter - After intercourse with a woman, is it unreasonable to ask her to reimburse you for the cost of the condom?
Answer - Full reimbursement is going too far, but as a gentleman who believes in equality, I think asking her to go dutch is fair.