It Doesn’t Stay in Vegas
- Hoping to do a 69er with someone before summer ends! 1 day ago
- Besides a proper diet and exercise routine, masturbating is the healthiest thing you can do. Don't restrict yourself! #health 2 days ago
- It would be weird if at the end of a wedding, instead of kissing, the bride and groom did a stand up 69er until they both climaxed. 2 days ago
- Mocking a small child behind their back certainly isn't below me, especially if they deserve it. 3 days ago
- Posting nude photographs of yourself on the internet = ART. 3 days ago
- Lots of people out there right now doing shameful sex acts that they'll regret. 4 days ago
- Having a couple of beers and watching a couple of porns. I love being a bachelor! 5 days ago
- RT @PortCityFinlay: To clarify, I support equal wages for women in the workplace, however, they tend to take advantage of casual Friday. #s… 5 days ago
- Make sure you're following @Chris__Glenn, the guy from the #Swiffer commercial - bit.ly/1qx8Z7m and future big screen star! #FF 5 days ago
- You can boost the spirits and empower any woman with three simple words - YOU GO GIRL! 5 days ago
- We need to relieve ourselves!
- Locker Room Culture
- Murder is never the answer
- 69ing – a laughing matter or a relevant sexual activity?
- Are pubic hair trends still a trend?
- A letter of complaint to the Library Manager
- There’s no such thing as a walk of shame
- When does public masturbation cross the line?
Q & A of the Week
@BottleExchange asks via Twitter - After intercourse with a woman, is it unreasonable to ask her to reimburse you for the cost of the condom?
Answer - Full reimbursement is going too far, but as a gentleman who believes in equality, I think asking her to go dutch is fair.