It Doesn’t Stay in Vegas
- Modern day athletes should learn from that stubborn bastard Apollo Creed's mistake and walk away from their sport before it kills them. 11 hours ago
- The best thing about credit cards - There's absolutely nothing Visa can do if you don't pay them back. Their threats don't intimidate me. 14 hours ago
- When will we, as a society, come together and stop catering to the selfish needs of vegetarians and vegans? I've had enough! #YesWeCan 1 day ago
- Are you troubled by someone else's drinking? If so, you need to loosen up or people will stop inviting you places. #booze 1 day ago
- Never trust a whore... Also, never trust a horse. My uncle Curtis was once kicked by one when he turned his back to it. 3 days ago
- RT @JoeFreeze99: @utxgent not nearly as often as times I've masturbated while watching people and they didn't know. #GoMariners #WhyNotUs 3 days ago
- If you're a regular masturbator, chances are that at least once someone has seen you masturbating and you didn't know. #NFLSunday 3 days ago
- I wonder if a lot of the wrestlers hated Gorilla Monsoon? Probably. 4 days ago
- Although it was impressive when he threw that long bomb to himself. m.youtube.com/watch?v=8iK7vR… 4 days ago
- It's sad to think that 'Mr Perfect' Curt Hennig was probably a very disrespectful person. 4 days ago
- We need to relieve ourselves!
- Locker Room Culture
- Murder is never the answer
- 69ing – a laughing matter or a relevant sexual activity?
- Are pubic hair trends still a trend?
- A letter of complaint to the Library Manager
- There’s no such thing as a walk of shame
- When does public masturbation cross the line?
Q & A of the Week
@BottleExchange asks via Twitter - After intercourse with a woman, is it unreasonable to ask her to reimburse you for the cost of the condom?
Answer - Full reimbursement is going too far, but as a gentleman who believes in equality, I think asking her to go dutch is fair.