It Doesn’t Stay in Vegas
- The staff parties at drug and alcohol rehab centers must be LEGENDARY! 2 days ago
- It's amazing that you can send an email to a stranger, telling them to fuck off, and basically face no repressions whatsoever. #technology 2 days ago
- #TipsForGuys - Even if you say it with a smile, asking a breastfeeding woman if you can "have some too" is considered rude and invasive. 4 days ago
- If you're man enough to have sex with a woman, you should be man enough to ask her for bus fare so you can get home the next morning. 5 days ago
- Thinking about volunteering at a local homeless shelter. 6 days ago
- Woman deal with their menstrual cycles and the child birth thing, but try urinating with an erection in the morning - It's not easy! 1 week ago
- RT @PortCityFinlay: A relationship has progressed to the next level when you stop saying "I'll have two separate orders" at the drive thru … 1 week ago
- People need to realize that pornography is an art form instead of complaining to the bus driver that I'm watching it on my iPhone. #art 1 week ago
- I'm not sure whether or not I want to have kids, but if I knew beforehand that the kid would have a peanut allergy I wouldn't be interested. 1 week ago
- If I had a strong hunch that a beautiful woman was a murderer and she wanted to have sex with me, I'd possibly consider saying no. 1 week ago
- We need to relieve ourselves!
- Locker Room Culture
- Murder is never the answer
- 69ing – a laughing matter or a relevant sexual activity?
- Are pubic hair trends still a trend?
- A letter of complaint to the Library Manager
- There’s no such thing as a walk of shame
- When does public masturbation cross the line?
Q & A of the Week
@BottleExchange asks via Twitter - After intercourse with a woman, is it unreasonable to ask her to reimburse you for the cost of the condom?
Answer - Full reimbursement is going too far, but as a gentleman who believes in equality, I think asking her to go dutch is fair.