It Doesn’t Stay in Vegas
- Do loners masturbate more than the rest of us or are they immune to the temptation of self gratification? 21 hours ago
- Most people don't view smoking marijuana and masturbating to be part of a productive day. I couldn't disagree more. 21 hours ago
- The @STLouisRams are bigots! 1 day ago
- The modern day man really enjoys when a woman compliments his hips. #datingadvice 2 days ago
- How does one go about getting an ongoing tab at a bar that they don't intend on paying anytime soon or at all? 2 days ago
- I refuse to date anyone that doesn't get at least 80% dental coverage through their health benefits plan. 4 days ago
- If gluten free is such a popular option then gluten lovers like me should be able to request extra gluten. This is discrimination! 5 days ago
- @BottleExchange No more need for Extenze! 1 week ago
- My mom's boyfriend Carl is so selfish! Woke me up early on my day off for a drive to his drug addict son's funeral. I'm not a taxi driver! 1 week ago
- I don't know why, but I'm very uncomfortable when in the presence of a jumbo hot dog. Normal sized wieners only please! 1 week ago
- We need to relieve ourselves!
- Locker Room Culture
- Murder is never the answer
- 69ing – a laughing matter or a relevant sexual activity?
- Are pubic hair trends still a trend?
- A letter of complaint to the Library Manager
- There’s no such thing as a walk of shame
- When does public masturbation cross the line?
Q & A of the Week
@BottleExchange asks via Twitter - After intercourse with a woman, is it unreasonable to ask her to reimburse you for the cost of the condom?
Answer - Full reimbursement is going too far, but as a gentleman who believes in equality, I think asking her to go dutch is fair.