It Doesn’t Stay in Vegas
- If gluten free is such a popular option then gluten lovers like me should be able to request extra gluten. This is discrimination! 3 hours ago
- @BottleExchange No more need for Extenze! 2 days ago
- My mom's boyfriend Carl is so selfish! Woke me up early on my day off for a drive to his drug addict son's funeral. I'm not a taxi driver! 2 days ago
- I don't know why, but I'm very uncomfortable when in the presence of a jumbo hot dog. Normal sized wieners only please! 5 days ago
- If you want someone to have sex with you, the 1st step is to invite them over to watch a movie. The 2nd step is to have sex with them. 5 days ago
- @BottleExchange I'm headed to the hospital cafeteria for a plate tonight! #catfish 6 days ago
- Sitting on the toilet watching #IceBucket challenge videos. 6 days ago
- Suicide rates amongst baseball umpires should be much higher. #wishfulthinking 1 week ago
- Is it necessary to wash a shirt you wore while doing cocaine if it didn't get dirty and still smells fine? I'm trying to be earth friendly. 1 week ago
- Silent auctions are for cowards! 1 week ago
- We need to relieve ourselves!
- Locker Room Culture
- Murder is never the answer
- 69ing – a laughing matter or a relevant sexual activity?
- Are pubic hair trends still a trend?
- A letter of complaint to the Library Manager
- There’s no such thing as a walk of shame
- When does public masturbation cross the line?
Q & A of the Week
@BottleExchange asks via Twitter - After intercourse with a woman, is it unreasonable to ask her to reimburse you for the cost of the condom?
Answer - Full reimbursement is going too far, but as a gentleman who believes in equality, I think asking her to go dutch is fair.